The 3730 PC/104 digital I/O interface provides 16 optically isolated inputs and 16 Reed relay outputs. The inputs protect the PC and other sensitive equipment from spikes and ground loop current that can be generated in industrial environments, while the outputs provide high quality, long life, low current (10 Watt maximum), dry contact switch closures. Reed relays are well suited for low current applications. The relays are normally open, and close when energized.
The inputs on the 3730 are rated for 3-13V. For 10-30V inputs, order the 3730H.
- 16 Reed relay outputs (SPST)
- 16 optically isolated inputs
- Highly reliable 10VA DIP Reed relays
- 100 million closures at maximum load
- Socketed dip resistor allows user configurable input range up to +24V
- Power (+5V and +12V) and ground provided on connector
- Right-angle connectors available for OEM opportunities, two 40-pin vertical headers standard
- SeaI/O Classic software supports Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP and Vista operating systems