The LAN25255HR/LAN35255HR provides four Gigabit Ethernet ports, and one port connected to the onboard WG82574IT GigE controller. The board can be used as a standalone module, or to expand the networking capability of an existing system. In a stack, it uses a x1 PCI Express link for an onboard Gigabit Ethernet controller. As a standalone module, it provides four RJ45 ports: one upstream port and 3 downstream ports. This board is compatible with all PCI Express cpuModules. The LAN35255HR has a PCIe/104 connector, and the LAN25255HR has PCIe/104 and PCI-104 connectors.
- Four 1000/100/10 Mbps Ethernet Ports plus 1 host port
- BroadCom BCM53115 Gigabit Ethernet Switch with Unmanaged Operation
- Intel WG82574IT PCI Express Ethernet Controller for interface to host CPU
- Onboard LEDs with resistor option for external LEDs
- PCI/104-Express and PCIe/104 bus structures
- -40 to +85C Operating Temperature