The ADLQM67PC features first Quad core processor available in PC/104 form factor. The 2nd generation Intel Core™ i7 processor incorporates Intel’s latest embedded two-chip platform. This 2nd generation i7 processor integrates Intel’s HD Graphics 3000 engine with AVX (Advanced Vector Extensions) as well as the memory controller functions of a traditional GMCH. The QM67 Platform Controller Hub (PCH) provides PCI-Express I/O bandwidth at twice the speed (5 GT/s) of previous i7 or Core 2 Duo platforms.
The ADLQM67PC is ideal for rugged applications where high processor performance is critical. It brings unparalleled performance to applications such as radar and sonar processing, image signal processing, tactical command and control, surveillance and reconnaissance, transportation and railway.
In addition to the wide range of rugged and harsh environment applications in which the ADLQM67PC can excel, it also supports a healthy set of features. The ADLQM67PC has a discrete 16-bit digital I/O port as well as separate VGA, LVDS, HDMI and Display Port interfaces. The ADLQM67PC also has 2x RS232 COM ports, 2x SATA 6Gb/s with RAID support, 8x USB2.0, two bootable Gigabit Ethernet LAN, HDA 7.1, and type 1 bottom-stacking PCIe/104 V2.01 supporting Gen2 throughput of 5 GT/s are just a few of the available features.
- Intel® Core™ i7 Gen2 Quad 2.1GHz - 3GHz
- Intel® QM67 PCH
- Up to 8GB DDR3-1333 DRAM SoDIMM204
- Type 1 Bottom-Stacking PCIe/104 V2.01 with Gen2 protocol (2.5 to 5 GT/s)
- 2x SATA 600 Ports with RAID
- 2x 10/100/1000 Mbit Ethernet LAN Port
- 2x RS232 COM Ports, 8x USB2.0 Ports
- Separate Onboard VGA, LVDS, HDMI / DVI, Display Port
- Dual Independent Displays
- Hardware Monitor with API
- ADL-SST (System Sensor Technology)
- Watchdog Timer
- Windows XP, XPe, Windows 7, Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows Embedded Compact 7
- Discrete 16bit GPIO Port
- 7.1 HD Audio with SPDIF In/Out