The ADLQM67PC-827E features the 2nd generation Intel Celeron based on the Intel Core 32nm process, that incorporates Intel’s latest embedded two-chip platform. This 2nd generation Celeron processor integrates an Intel HD Graphics engine as well as the memory controller functions of a traditional GMCH. The QM67 Platform Controller Hub (PCH) can provide PCI-Express I/O bandwidth at twice the speed (5Gbps) of previous generation platforms.
The ADLQM67PC-827E is ideal for rugged applications where high reliability processor performance is critical. It brings unparalleled versatility in performance to applications such as RTOS, Industrial Automation, Medical, Signage, Gaming and POS.
In addition to the wide range of rugged and harsh environment applications in which the ADLQM67PC-827E can excel, it also supports a healthy set of features. The ADLQM67PC-827E has a discrete 16-bit digital I/O port as well as separate VGA, LVDS, HDMI and Display Port interfaces. It also has 2x RS232 COM ports, 2x SATA 6Gb/s with RAID support, 8x USB2.0, two bootable Gigabit Ethernet LAN, HDA 7.1, and type 1 bottom-stacking PCI express V2.0 supporting Gen2 throughput of 5 GT/s are just a few of the available features.
ADL offers highly effective active and passive thermal solutions designed for this product. Contact your sales representative for more information.
- Intel® Celeron 827E, 1.4GHz based on Intel Core Technology
- Up to 4GB DDR3-1333 DRAM SoDIMM204, 8GB when Available
- Type 1 Bottom-Stacking PCI/104 Express V2.0 with Gen2 protocol (2.5 to 5GT/s)
- 2x SATA 600 Ports with RAID
- 2x 10/100/1000Mbit Ethernet LAN Port
- 2x RS232 COM Ports, 8x USB2.0 Ports
- Separate Onboard VGA, LVDS, HDMI/DVI, Display Port
- Dual Independent Displays
- Hardware Monitor with API
- Windows 7, Compact Embedded Support
- Operating Range -25° to +70° C (-40° to +85° C available - call sales for details)