The AirLAN2000 is a high speed Wireless Ethernet interface for PC/104-Plus systems. Utilizing the high performance 32-bit PCI bus the AirLAN2000 is available with Wireless Ethernet support at speeds of up to 54/108MBits/sec.
The AirLAN2000 is available with options supporting a wide range of IEEE802.11 Wireless standards including 802.11a, b, g and h. The AirLAN2000 series is designed for demanding embedded applications and also features support for both the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) and AES (Advanced Encryption Security) standards for securing wireless networks. Support for Diversity Antenna configuration (option) can improve performance and give a range over tens of kilometers even at low transmitter power.
The AirLAN2000 is available with drivers for Windows98/ME/2000/XP and Linux. Other drivers may be available on request.
- Wireless Ethernet to IEEE802.11 Standards
- Option for IEEE802.11b/g 2.4GHz standard
- Option for IEEE802.11a 5GHz standard
- 802.11b at up to 11Mbps
- 802.11g at up to 54Mbps
- 802.11a at up to 108Mbps (Turbo Mode)
- WPA - Wi-Fi Protected Access (64,128,152-WEP with TKIP)
- AES (Advanced Encryption Security) support
- Single +5V Supply