The Anaconda is a low power embedded computer designed on a standard EBX form factor. It is powered by a DMP Vortex86DX2 processor that enables the entire board to use less than 5.5W (typ.). Several I/O interfaces, multiple expansions buses, and thermal management options provide systems designers with flexibility and lower overall system cost.
Anaconda was designed with no moving parts, soldered-on RAM, and tested so it can withstand extreme temperatures, high-impact, and vibration. This Single Board Computer is an ideal choice for applications that require high quality, low-power, and long product life.
As with all VersaLogic products, the Anaconda is backed by a five-year warranty, 5+ year production life guarantee, and expert US-based technical support.
Additional Information available at VersaLogic.com
- Vortex86DX2 x86 low power processor with integrated I/O and 2D graphics engine.
- LVDS video output for flat panel displays. Standard analog VGA output. Simultaneous output from both ports.
- Dual Ethernet interfaces, autodetect 10BaseT / 100BaseTX with network boot capability.
- Up to 2 GB soldered-on memory.
- One SATA 1.5 Gb/s port supports high-capacity storage (solid-state drives or rotating media).
- Five USB 2.0 ports support keyboard, mouse, and other devices. Two RS-232/422/485 and two RS-232 serial ports, two 8254 timer/counters, 3 PWM outputs with tachometer inputs, and audio support.
- On-board data acquisition support. Eight analog inputs, and thirty-two digital I/O lines.
- Supports removable microSD card solid-state drives.
- upports Wi-Fi modems, Ethernet, Analog I/O, Serial ports, GPS, MIL-STD-1553, Ethernet, solid-state mSATA drives, and other plug-in devices.
- Add low cost analog, digital, and CANbus modules.
- Industry-standard PC/104-Plus expansion site.
- -40° to +85°C operation for harsh environments.
- MIL-STD-202G, Qualified for high shock and vibration environments.
- Compatible with a variety of popular x86 operating systems including Windows, Windows Embedded, and Linux.