RTD’s analog output solutions feature 12-bit resolution, 1K/8K buffers, a 200kHz output rate and up to 8 channels. The analog outputs have four programmable ranges: ±5, ±10, +5 and +10V. A cycling mode is available for generation of repeating waveforms. Modules are controlled via a true AT 16-bit bus including DMA transfers. Also available are three independent sample counters and three 16-bit timer/counters with an on-board 8MHz clock.
The Advanced Digital I/O (aDIO®) port provides a total of16/24 bits of digital I/O. Advanced interrupt modes prevent wasting valuable processor time polling digital inputs. Instead, interrupts are generated when the digital inputs match a pattern or on any value change event. Bit masking allows selecting any subgroup bits.
- -40° to +85°C
- Analog outputs with 12-bit resolution
- Programmable or jumper selected voltage ranges: ±5, ±10, +5, +10V
- 5mA analog output current
- 1K/8K sample buffers available
- Cycle mode for waveform generation
- 16 bits of digital I/O
- Advanced Digital Interrupts
- Three independent sample counters
- Three 16-bit timer/counters with on-board 8MHz clock
- Full AT bus interface with DMA transfers
- Jumper-selectable interrupts
- Optional rugged IDAN® enclosure system