Ballard’s PM429-2 product is a PC/104-Plus compliant interface card for communicating over ARINC 429 and ARINC 717 avionics databuses for both simulation and embedded applications. The PM429-2 product line supports maximum data throughput and simultaneous operations of all ARINC 429 and ARINC 717 channels.
PM429-2 models offer up to 16 ARINC 429 channels, 4 ARINC 717 channels, IRIG time synchronization and 16 input /output avionics discretes. The discrete I/O can be used as general purpose I/O or for trigger or sync activities in coordination with protocol functions. Several error detection and injection features along with label/ SDI filtering enable this interface to support numerous application requirements.
- PC/104-Plus compliant
- Up to 16 ARINC 429 channels
- Up to 4 ARINC 717 channels
- Large 32MB memory for Tx/Rx/Mon buffering
- 16 Avionics discrete I/O signals
- 48 bit, 1 usec hardware time-tagging
- IRIG A/B PWM and AM synchronization
- Rugged extended temperature design
- Easy to use software interface