The ATA2000-PSU is a versatile PC/104-Plus power supply unit with additional support for a secondard IDE/ATA controller. The ATA2000-PSU accepts a DC input voltage from +8V to 30V and provides +5V, +12V, -12V power to the PC/104 and PC/104-Plus bus. The ATA2000-PSU includes reverse voltage input protection and transient voltage protection and provides stable DC voltages to the PC/104+ system. The wide input voltage range of the PSMU1000 allows PC/104+ systems to be powered from a wide variety of DC voltage sources including battery systems in cars, trucks and for marine and airborne applications.
The secondary IDE/ATA controller provides a convenient way to add a Type II CompactFlash card or hard disk drive to the embedded system.
- Wide DC Input range - from +8V to 30V
- Input reverse voltage and transient protection
- Outputs: +5V at up to 5A, +12 at up to 800mA (optional), -12V at up to 500mA (optional)
- Power to PC/104 and PC/104-Plus connectors
- Controller compliant with ATA/ATAPI-6 and UDMA6 ATA/133 transfers
- On board controller provides channel for external PATA IDE device and onboard CompactFlash port
- PC/104-Plus Universal Add-in module (for ATA/IDE controller interface)
- Rugged PC/104-Plus form factor
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +60°C or -40°C to +85°C