The Audio2000 Sound Card is a versatile and high performance 18-bit Sound Card that brings state-of-the art sound processing to the PC/104-Plus architecture. The Audio2000 provides 6 Output Channels and 2 Input Channels simultaneously.
All audio paths are 18-bits wide which, with up to 48KHz sampling rate makes the Audio2000 an ideal solution for high performance embedded Audio and Multimedia applications.
The built-in 18-bit sigma-delta Audio Codec conforms to the AC97 rev 2.2 specifications and features flexible sample rate adjustments down to 1 Hz resolution. A transformer-coupled serial S/PDIF output is also available as an option for Stereo Digital Output. The Audio2000 is supported by a suite of drivers for DOS, Windows95/98/NT/2000/XP and Linux.
- 6 Channels Audio supporting up to 6 speaker outputs
- 3 Stereo Input pairs (including CDROM)
- 18-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion
- 18-bit Analog-to-Digital during recording
- Optional 24-bit S/PDIF Stereo Output
- On-board Headphone Amplifier
- Drivers for DOS, Windows, Linux, RTOS
- Single +5V power supply