• AMD Geode LX 800 (500 MHz)
• 256 MB DDR SDRAM
• 256 MB Flash disk
• CompactFlash Type I/II socket
• USB 2.0 support, up to four devices connection
• Two Ethernet controllers
• HDD connection: up to two devices
• FBUS devices connection port
• Seven COM ports
• Low power consumption
• Shock/vibration: 50G/5G
• Operating temperature range: –40°C to +85°C
СPB905 is a 3,5″ single board computer based on AMD LX800 (500 MHz) CPU with PC/104 support (32-bit PCI and 16-bit ISA).
All components, including CPU and memory are soldered onboard thus providing high vibration resistance up to 50G/5G.
CPB905 has a rich set of interfaces: 2 Fast Ethernet ports, 7 COM ports (4 optoisolated), 4 USB 2.0 ports, supports video output on monitors with CRT, TFT, LVDS interfaces with resolution up to 1920×1440 pixels.
Power consumption of СPB905 module is just 6W, which makes it a perfect solution for systems with passive cooling.
СPB905 operates in industrial temperature (-40…+85°С) and supports Linux, Windows XP Embedded/CE, QNX.
- AMD Geode LX 800 (500 MHz)
- 256 MB DDR SDRAM
- 256 MB Flash disk
- CompactFlash Type I/II socket
- USB 2.0 support, up to four devices connection
- Two Ethernet controllers
- HDD connection: up to two devices
- FBUS devices connection port
- Seven COM ports
- Low power consumption
- Shock/vibration: 50G/5G
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C