Designed to meet the core needs of PC/104 applications requiring high reliability, small size, and long-term availability, Sealevel PC/104 digital I/O modules offer easy installation and robust software support. Choose from optically isolated inputs, Reed relay outputs, and TTL interface to industry-standard solid-state relay racks.
Sealevel PC/104 modules are available in extended temperature versions (-40°C – +85°C).
- Available with 16 optically isolated AC or DC inputs
- Socketed dip resistor allows user configurable input range up to +24V
- Available with 16 Reed relay outputs (SPST)
- Highly reliable 10VA DIP Reed relays
- 100 million closures at maximum load
- Available with 48 channels of buffered TTL I/O
- Each 8-bit port individually configurable as input or output
- 8255 mode 0 compatible
- Power (+5V and +12V) and ground provided on connector
- Right-angle connector available for OEM opportunities
- 40-pin vertical header standard, 50-pin header standard on TTL model