RTD Provides a wide array of Digital I/O controller modules with features that range from pulse width modulators, incremental encoder interfaces and user programmable timer/counters. The modules offer bit or port programmable, diode protected Digital I/O lines. Advanced digital interrupts offer event and match mode customizable interrupts.
Three 16-bit timer/counters can be used to divide down the on-board 8 MHz clock for customizable sampling rates.
Nine independent pulse width modulation channels provide an adjustable frequency and variable duty cycle outputs with differential and singled-ended options. Each channel provides 8 bit resolution and can be enabled or disabled independently.
Three quadrature encoder diode protected inputs for rotary or linear position encoders. Index input resets the counter to zero. Pseudo-differential mode and input filter increases noise immunity. Up to 32-bit counter width provides large range.
- Bit or port programmable digital I/O
- Buffered digital I/O
- Diode protected digital I/O lines
- Advanced digital interrupts with matching and event modes.
- On-board 8 MHz clock
- 9 independent pulse width modulation channels with 8-bit resolution
- Three 16-bit quadrature encoder inputs
- Rotary or linear encoders
- Three 16-bit customizable timer/counters
- Jumper-selectable hardware IRQ lines
- Pull-up/pull-down resistors on each bit or each port
- AT-bus interface
- High Reliability (HR): -40° to +85° C
- DOS, Windows, and Linux drivers and example programs and source code
- Optional rugged IDAN® enclosure system