RTD’s Opto-isolated, relay and digital I/O boards feature a powerful combination of digital I/O resources. The featured isolated I/O channels can be used to safetly interface to control equiptment in the presence of high voltages, ground faults, and current loops which would damage non-isolated I/O. Opto-isolated digital inputs have programmable interrupt and strobe functions. Bits can be masked and inverted to generate hardware interrupts and an external strobe on an output connector, relieving the host PC from having to poll the board. This function is extremely useful when monitoring for specific conditions.
The relay modules can be used in applications such as AC or DC power circuit breaking, motor and actuator control or voltage level shifting. The relays can reliably switch voltages from TTL to voltages of 220VAC.
- High volatage/high current digital I/O
- Multiple input and output configurations
- 5, 12, and 24 V opto-isolated input ranges
- 30 VA, 8mA opto-isolated outputs
- 60 V, 4 A MOSFET outputs
- 60 VA switching capacity relays with voltages up to 240 VAC
- Reverse-polarity protection
- 1500 Vrms isolation on inputs
- 1000 or 1500 Vrms isolation on outputs
- High Reliability (HR): -40° to +85° C
- DOS, Windows, and Linux drivers and example programs and source code
- Optional rugged IDAN® enclosure system