The Parvus DuraCOR 80-41 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) tactical mission computer subsystem based on a quad-core, 4th generation Intel Core i7 (Haswell) processor, PCI Express (PCIe) Mini Card I/O slots and stackable PCIe/104 bus architecture to support add-on high-speed I/O or graphics card expansion. Optimally designed for size, weight, and power (SWaP)-sensitive mobile, airborne, ground, manned/ unmanned vehicle and sensor applications, the DuraCOR 80-41 combines powerful graphics and multi-core processing with ultra-reliable mechanical robustness and modular I/O expansion capabilities for demanding civil and military platforms. The unit has been qual tested to extreme MIL-STD- 810G, MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-STD-704F and RTCA/DO- 160G conditions for environmental, power and EMI compliance (thermal, shock, vibration, dust, water, humidity, altitude, power spikes/surges, conducted/radiated emissions and susceptibility).
- High performance Intel 4th Gen Core i7 (Haswell) processor, quad-core/8-thread @ 2.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM with ECC, HD4600 GPU, AVX signal processing
- I/O including 2 x Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, 5 x COM, 8 x DIO, 2 x PCIe MiniCard slots, 3 x independent displays (VGA, 2 x HDMI/DVI/DP), up to 2 mSATA SSD, and other pre-integrated I/O configurations
- Qual tested to MIL-STD-810G and DO-160G shock, vibration, thermal, altitude, humidity
- -40 to +71°C fanless extended temp operation with no moving parts
- Removable 2.5” SATA SSD support with optional high insertion mating cycle connector
- Dual Mini-PCIe I/O card slots and stackable, high-speed PCIe/104 I/O bus