The Parvus DuraCOR 80-42 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) modular mission computer subsystem based on a quad-core (8-thread), 5th gen Intel Core i7 (Broadwell) processor with PCI Express (PCIe) Mini Card slots and a PCIe/104 bus architecture to support platform-specific add-on I/O module rapid integration with no/low NRE expense. Optimally designed for size, weight, and power (SWaP)-sensitive mobile, airborne, ground, manned/unmanned vehicle and sensor applications, the DuraCOR 80-42 mission computer combines powerful graphics and multi-core processing with ultra-reliable modular, mechanical robustness in a fanless IP67 design (dust and waterproof) optimized for demanding civil and military platforms.
Featuring an integrated Intel Iris Pro Graphics GPU, the unit provides OpenGL support for graphics-intensive applications, along with a 40-core GPGPU delivering up to 640 GFLOPS of performance with OpenCL support for data processing-intensive applications. The unit has qual testing pending to extreme MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-STD-704F and RTCA/DO-160G conditions for environmental, power and EMI compliance.
- High Performance Intel 5th Gen Core i7 (Broadwell) processor, quad-core(8-thread), 32 GB DDR3L RAM with integrated Intel Iris Pro GPU, AVX and AVX2 signal processing signal processing
- I/O including: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, 5 x COM, 8 x DIO, 2 PCIe MiniCard slots, 3 x independent displays (VGA, 2 x HDMI/DVI/DP), up to 2 mSATA SSDs, and other pre-integrated I/O options by special order
- -40 to +71°C fanless extended temp operation with no moving parts
- Rugged MIL-DTL-38999 I/O connectors
- Conformal coating for humidity/tin-whisker mitigation
- Flexible installation – base flange mount or side boss mount