The Parvus® DuraWORX® 80-41 rugged multi-function computing and networking system combines a high performance 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-based mission processor and a Cisco 5915 IOS-managed secure network router into a single modular platform validated through extensive qual testing for highly demanding thermal, shock, and vibration environments. Integrating the capabilities of the standalone Parvus DuraCOR 80-41 mission computer and DuraMAR 5915 router subsystems with options for DuraNET Ethernet switching and Mini-PCIe/PCIe104 I/O card expansion, the DuraWORX 80-41 is a scalable, all-in-one computing system aimed at reducing size, weight and power (SWaP) and simplifying systems integration (thermal, cabling, power, installation) in tactical computing, IP networking and situational awareness applications. DuraWORX solutions enable functional subsystem consolidation and reduction in the number of Line Replaceable Units (LRUs) together with extreme environmental (thermal, shock, vibration, dust, water, humidity) and EMI performance per MIL-STD-810G, DO-160G and MIL-STD-461F. The 80-41 model reduces size and weight, while boosting performance over legacy 10-10 model.
- SWaP-optimized Intel Core i7 4th Gen mission computer and Cisco IP Router System (2.4 GHz quad-core + Cisco 5915 ESR router)
- Modular I/O architecture: options for integrated Ethernet switch and MiniPCIe or PCIe/104 I/O cards
- Designed and qual-tested for extreme MIL-STD-810G, DO-160, and MIL-STD-461F environmental and EMI conditions
- 28 VDC MIL-STD-1275/704/DO-160 power supply with voltage transient protections
- Rugged IP67 (dust/waterproof) aluminum chassis with MIL-DTL-38999 connectors