The H264-HD2000 is a low latency H.264 encoder available on a single PCI/104 form factor board. It allows system builders to easily add high definition analog and digital video capture with H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Part 10) encoding to their embedded PC equipment designs.
The powerful encoding engine supports ultra low latency full frame rate encoding of two HD video sources at up to 1080p30. The H264-HD2000 can also do a single channel encode at full 1080p60 and perform stream duplication of the Digital Video input to provide multiple encodings of the same input. This allows streams to be created at different resolution, compression settings dependent on requirements and available bandwidth.
The H264-HD2000 accepts both analog and digital video input. Digital video is received from DVI/HDMI sources at a full range of resolutions from 480p60 up to 1080p60. High definition (HD) analog video data can be taken from YPbPR, RGsB (Sync on Green) or VGA (separate HSync, VSync). The H264-HD2000 is also available with extended temperature range options (-40°C to +85°C) and a long term availability. The card is supported on range of Operating Systems including Windows, Linux, QNX. Other embedded operating systems may be supported on request.
This high definition, ultra low latency H.264 encoder card is well suited for applications for use in defense, transportation, remote platforms, situational awareness applications, etc.
- Dual channel encode at up 1080p30
- Single channel encode at up to 1080p60
- Analog HD input (YPbPr, VGA, RGB)
- Digital HD input (DVI,HDMI)
- H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Part 10) encoder
- 40ms Ultra Low Latency technology with a latency below 40ms
- Intra-refresh to improve bandwidth utilization
- Multiple encodes of same input with different settings
- Motion detection
- Video Masking
- Up to four H264-HD2000 boards per system
- PCI/104 form factor
- Drivers for WinXP-E and Linux