The HDAV2000 is an ultra low latency, high powered video and audio encoding solution built on established AMP technology. The HDAV2000 encodes video to the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Part 10) standard from a wide range of HD and SD video sources connected via HDMI, SDI and composite SD video. The HDAV2000 also features a high performance audio controller with dual stereo inputs and outputs allowing audio to be captured from HDMI, SDI and Line inputs and synchronized with the captured video.
The HDAV2000 also supports hardware decoding allowing previously recorded video and audio to be output via HDMI, SDI, and composite outputs.
The HDAV2000 is a dual card, PCI/104 form factor board set for systems with a PCI/104 bus. The high performance H.264 video compression and efficient bus utilization allows multiple HDAV2000 board sets to be fitted in a PCI/104 system.
- HDMI input/output at up to 1080i60
- SDI input/output at up to 1080i60
- 4x Composite NTSC/PAL video inputs
- Composite NTSC/PAL video output
- PCI audio interface supporting: 2x Stereo outputs, 2x Stereo inputs, 1x Mic input
- Drivers for WinXP-E and Linux