The HDAV2000KLV is a High Definition video codec with support for extraction of STANAG 4609 KLV Metadata from HD-SDI sources. The HDAV2000KLV is built on established AMP ultra low latency, video and audio encoding technology. The HDAV2000KLV encodes video to the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Part 10) standard and supports extraction of STANAG 4609 KLV metadata from the HD-SDI input as per MISB 0605.3. The HDAV2000KLV also features 4 SD composite video inputs and a high performance audio controller with stereo input and outputs that allows audio to be captured from HD-SDI and Line inputs and synchronized with the captured video.
The HDAV2000KLV provides hardware decoding allowing previously recorded video and audio to be output via HD-SDI, and composite outputs. KLV metadata can also be output embedded in the HD-SDI output.
The HDAV2000KLV is a dual card, PCI-104 form factor board set for systems with a PCI-104 bus. The HDAV2000KLV is supported by comprehensive SDKs for Video Recording and Streaming that minimizes development risk and shorten time to market.
- HD-SDI input at up to 1080i60 with KLV and embedded audio
- STANAG 4609 KLV Capture from HD-SDI
- HD-SDI output up to 1080i60 with KLV and embedded audio
- 4x Composite NTSC/PAL video inputs
- 1x Composite NTSC/PAL video output
- PCI audio interface supporting: 1x Stereo output, 1x Stereo input, 1x Mic input
- PCI-104 form factor
- Software support for Windows, Linux
- Single +5V operation