• Lynx3DM8+(SM722G8) video processor
• Graphics memory: 8 MB, 64-bit, 100 MHz
• PCI/104 (PCI)
• PC/104 (ISA), not used, installed for compatibility
• One RGB connector for CRT monitors
• Two LVDS interfaces
• Two Flat Panel (FP) interfaces
• One SGD 4-bit LCD (EL Planar) interface
• Four video input channels
VIM301 is a PC/104-Plus graphics controller module based on the low power mobile display controller SM722G8 (Lynx3DM8+) from Silicon Motion with 8 MB of integrated video memory.
Depending on version, VIM301 allows connection of the following displays: analog CRT monitor with RGB interface, up to two LCD panels with Flat Panel (FP) interface (resolutions 640°480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1280±1024, 9/12/18/24-bit color), up to two LCD panels with single channel LVDS interface, electroluminescent (EL) monochrome display from Planar with SGD 4-bit LCD interface (resolution 320×240), up to four analog video cameras.
For communication with other modules in stack VIM301 uses PCI bus (PC/104-Plus connector). The module is designed for embedded applications requiring low power consumption and capable to operate within temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
- Lynx3DM8+(SM722G8) video processor
- Graphics memory 8 MB, 64-bit, 100 MHz
- PCI/104 (PCI)
- PC/104 (ISA), not used, installed for compatibility
- One RGB connector for CRT monitors
- Two LVDS interfaces
- Two Flat Panel (FP) interfaces
- One SGD 4-bit LCD (EL Planar) interface
- Four video input channels
- Operating temperature ranges: 0C...+70C or -40C...+85C