The Iguana is a low-power / high-performance single board computer (SBC) with extensive on-board I/O. Driven by an Intel Atom D525 or D425 processor, the Iguana provides 1.8 GHz performance with dual- and single-core options. Based on the industry-standard EPIC form factor (4.5 x 6.5 inches), this SBC is an excellent solution for embedded applications with substantial I/O requirements.
As with all VersaLogic products, the Iguana is designed to support OEM applications where high reliability and long-term availability are required. From application design-in support, to its 5+ year production life guarantee, the Iguana provides a durable embedded computer solution with an excellent cost of ownership. The Iguana is manufactured to IPC-A-610 Class 2 standards and is fully RoHS compliant.
Additional Information available at VersaLogic.com
- Intel® Atom™ D525 or D425 Processor (Luna Pier) 1.8 GHz performance. Single or dual core options. Low power consumption
- -40° to +85°C operation for harsh environments
- MIL-STD-202G Qualified for high shock/vibration environments
- Dual GbE with remote boot support
- Analog + Digital I/O: On-board data acquisition. Eight analog inputs, four analog outputs, sixteen digital I/O lines, two timers
- Up to 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- Six USB ports support keyboard, mouse, and other devices
- Supports bootable SATA hard drive and mSATA flash storage options
- PCIe Mini Card Socket: Supports Wi-Fi modems, GPS receivers, MIL-STD-1553, solid-state storage, and other plug-in devices
- Flash Memory: CompactFlash socket, eUSB interface, and PCIe Mini Card socket with mSATA support for plug-in flash storage
- Four serial ports and HD audio
- SPX Expansion: Add low cost analog, digital, and CANbus modules