RTD’s LAN35222HR and LAN35222HR PCIe/104 and PCI/104-Express Ethernet Modules offer two Independent Gigabit Ethernet Connections and 1000/100/10 Mbps RJ45 on each channel. No heat sinking is necessary for this product which operates at -40 to +85C.
The boards use the popular Intel 82574IT Gigabit Ethernet Controller, which is well supported by modern operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
- -40 to +85C Operating Temperature
- Two Independent Gigabit Ethernet Connections
- 1000/100/10 Mbps RJ45 on each channel
- Full Duplex support
- 33 MHz, 32-bit PCI Interface
- Multi-color LED to monitor link status, speed, and activity
- Intel 82574IT Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Auto-Crossover for MDI/MDI-X at all speeds
- Smart power-down at S0 no link and Sx no link
- 9 Kb Jumbo Frame Support with 40 Kb packet buffer size
- IPv4, IPv6 support
- MSI and MSI-X support
- Support up to 256 K TCP