The LAN35MH08HR is an 8-port 10/100/1000 Managed Ethernet switch. This switch module has a total of 10 ports: eight ports are provided to I/O connectors, one port is available to the host CPU through a x1 PCI Express GigE controller, and one port is used as a stacking switch expansion port allowing full compatibility with RTD’s managed and unmanaged StackNET® Ethernet switch family. Additionally, this allows the CPU to use the switch without the need for external cables. The LAN35MH08HR can also be used as an expandable, standalone 8-port Ethernet switch.
The onboard CEServices Carrier Ethernet switching software provides a rich Layer 2 switching solution with Layer 3-aware packet processing. All of the industry-standard Managed Ethernet Switch features found in an enterprise rackmount switch are provided, such as VLANs, Spanning Tree, QoS, and SNMP. Additionally, the CEServices software provides features for carrier and timing-critical networks such as OAM, Synchronous Ethernet, and IEEE 1588. The switch may be configured via a web GUI interface, or a command-line console via USB, Telnet, or SSH.
- -40 to +85°C operation, passively cooled
- Eight 1000/100/10 Mbps Ethernet ports plus one host port and one stacking switch expansion port
- Onboard tri-color LED for each Ethernet Port
- RJ-45 jacks or 10-pin right-angle headers
- Fully-managed Layer 2 Ethernet Switch with Layer 3-aware packet
- Support for all major Enterprise switching features such as VLANs, Spanning Tree, QoS, and SNMP
- Manageable via web GUI interface, SSH, Telnet, and Serial Console
- Industry-standard CLI interface
- Onboard PCI Express Ethernet Controller for interface to host cpuModule
- USB Device Port for Serial Console command-line interface
- Passive heat sink included
- Available in stackable, rugged enclosures
- Learn more here: https://www.rtd.com/switch