Model 516 is a PC/104 frame grabber that captures and transfers full-frame (640 x 480) video at 30 frames per second. It overcomes the low bandwidth of the PC/104 bus by using hardware compression to produce encoded MPEG-2 and MPEG-1 data streams of 440 kbits to 10 Mbits per second. It also has two audio input channels that are synchronized to the MPEG data.
- Real time MPEG-2 and MPEG-1 video encoder and decoder for NTSC, PAL
- Text caption buffer for Linux, Windows and QNX
- Onboard linear 16-bit audio frame grabber
- Linux, Windows, Windows CE and QNX drivers
- 2 TTL level digital inputs and/or outputs