• 96-channel digital I/O card
• Compatibility with digital and analog opto-isolated modules Opto-22, Grayhill (including series 73G, 73L)
• Frequency measurement at any channel
• From 9.2 to 73.0 kHz (accuracy 0.025%)
• From 9.2 to 1900 kHz (accuracy 0.5%)
• Serial signal can be transmitted or received through any line (115200, 8, 1, N)
• Programmable debounce logic time on the lines: 40 ns, 320 ns, 4 ms, 60 ms
• Programmable configuration of channels as inputs or outputs in groups:
• 8 groups of 8 channels and 8 groups of 4 channels;
• 48 groups of 2 channels
• 5 interrupt lines and a DMA channel
• Extended operating temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
The module is a 96-channel digital I/O card in MicroPC format. UNIO96-1 accepts TTL-logic level signals.
The main application area of the module – to serve as an interface with opto-module racks MPB-24/TBI-24/TBI-16L (Opto-22, Grayhill) or with isolated I/O terminal boards TBI-xx/xx. Besides, the module can be used to control displays, LED-devices, for frequency measurements, for timing diagrams generation, for code conversion etc.