Intel® 5th Gen. Broadwell ® Core™ i7-5650U processors , 16GB DDR3L, uSSD 64GB on board , PCIe/104 expansion, Extended Temperature -40 to 85°C
OXY5638B, a powerful rugged EPIC SBC is driven by Intel® Broadwell processor i3-5010U, i5-5350U and i7-5650U soldering onboard. Broadwell processors support outstanding graphics and CPU performance, providing quad cores 3.20GHz clock speed while consuming low power consumption.
OXY5638B is regarded as a rich-featured board that can be applied to cater various I/O requirements. Mission-critical applications can take the advantages of processors soldering onboard and extended operating temperature from -40 to 85°C to ensure ultimate durability, utmost resistance to shock & vibration.
OXY5638B is truly a rugged SBC ideal for building rugged tablet, entry-level automation and railway infotainment applications. The Intel Core i7-5650U is an ULV (ultra low voltage) dual-core processor based on the Broadwell architecture. In addition to two CPU cores with Hyper-Threading clocked at 2.2 – 3.2 GHz (2 Cores: 3.1 GHz), the chip also integrates an HD Graphics 6000 GPU and a dual-channel LPDDR3-1866/DDR3L-1600 memory controller. The Core i7 is manufactured in a 14 nm process with FinFET transistors.
- Support Intel® Core™ i7-5650U Processor
- Apacer/Smart uSSD 64GB (SATA III)
- 2 x XR-DIMM up to DDR3L -1600 16GB
- Expansion :1x PCIe/104 (1 x PCIe_4, 4 x PCIe_1)
- 2 x Mini PCIe with SIM Card Holder
- Multi display:2 x DisplayPort ; Dual Channel 24 Bit LVDS
- Dual LAN Ports (1 x Intel I210-IT & 1 x I218-LM GbE)
- 4 x COM ports: 3 x RS-232 (pin-header) with 5V/12V selection
- 1 x RS232/422/485 with 5V/12V selection
- 6 x USB ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0
- Extended operating temp. -40~+85°C