This high density adapter offers 12 asynchronous serial ports while maintaining full compliance with PC/104 form factor standards. It features eight jumper selectable RS-232/422/485 ports with support for full duplex, half duplex and multi-drop, as well as four RS-232 dedicated ports.
To ensure maximum performance for your PC/104 based applications, industrial temperature range and 1.4kV RMS electrical isolation has been incorporated on each port of this board’s design. iCoupler® isolation technology enables high data rates, high port density and low power consumption, making it the superior choice for electrical isolation.
Xtreme/104 Isolated is an industrial strength solution ideal for control and automation applications requiring communications over short or long distances using PC/104 bus compatible computers. 8 RS-232/422/485 ports, 4 dedicated RS-232 ports
- High Density Design: Eight switchable RS-232/422/485 ports and four dedicated RS-232 ports on one small, PC/104 footprint
- Protection: Ports are individually electrically isolated at 1.4 kV AC RMS
- Speed: Data rates up to 460.8 Kbps (RS-422/485) and 115.2 Kbps (RS-232)
- Performance: 16C2850 dual UARTs control each port, providing 128 bytes of TxD/RxD FIFO buffers
- Adaptability: Support for all three RS-485 modes: full duplex, half duplex and multi-drop