This adapter can be used to fit and operate PCI/104-Express cards in PCs with PCI Express slots. Multiple cards can be stacked together on a single adapter.
The adapter has its own internal voltage controller which generates the 5-Volt supply for the PCI/104-Express card from the 12 Volts from the PC PCI Express slot. As an option, the 5-Volt supply can be connected directly via the HD connection. All supply voltages are visualized by LEDs and can be separated with jumpers in order to do current measurement.
- 4-layer board with gold-plated PCIe contacts
- Internal 5-Volt voltage regulator
- Molex PC HD connector for external 5-Volt supply
- LED power supply indication
- Jumpers to do current measurement for the supply voltages (3.3 V, 5 V, and 12 V)