Model PCI-P104-ADAP simply allows for the installation of a PC/104-Plus or PCI-104 board into any Universal PCI, 3.3V or 5V slot. It is a standard PCI bus card that supports 32-bit wide data transfers to and from a PC/104-Plus board. This allows any user the convenience of hardware testing, software development, and debugging of a PC/104-Plus board in a PC environment.
- Permits a PC/104-Plus board to be installed in a PCI slot
- Universal PCI, PCI-X, 3.3V and 5V compatible
- Allows for convenient debugging, testing, and software development
- Switches allow user to simulate the position of the board in the stack
- Unique layout allows for easy access to both sides of the PC/104-Plus board and provides more room for cabling
- Connections made via 4x30 (120-pin) 2mm pitch PCI-104 connector
- Standard PCI card size