The PCM-3356 is a fanless, cost-effective, small size (96X115mm), and performance PC/104 SBC (Single Board Computer) geared to satisfy the needs for various industrial computing equipments and can be widely adopted for harsh environments, such as extremely high/low temperature. For those who want superior performance for various low-power embedded applications, PCM-3356 series used an AMD ® G-Series tm processor T16R 615MHz or T40E 1.0G HZ, supporting soldered 1G DDR3 or SDRAM up to 4GB. PCM-3356 offers convenient connector layout, easy assembly, multiple I/Os, and includes single 10/100Mbps Ethernet, four USB (Universal Serial Bus) 2.0, miniPCIe and mSATA interface, three x full COM(RS232/422/485)port for easy system expansibility.
- AMD ® G-Series tm processor T16R 615MHz/T40E 1.0G HZ
- Support up to 4GB DDR3 SODIMM
- Support 18 bit LVDS and VGA
- Support 3 COM ports, 4 USB 2.0 ports, dual Gbe and audio codec
- Support extended temp: -40 ~ 85° C
- Expansion: PC/104 and half size mini PCIe
- Supports SUSIAccess and Embedded Software APIs