The PE1000 family of PCIe/104™ and PCI/104-Express™ cards enable embedded computers reliably communicate with and monitor avionics equipment and systems. The family includes models with single and multiple protocols in an assortment of channel counts and functionality. A single card can provide all the avionics functionality needed for most applications.
PE1000 interface cards use Ballard’s time-tested 5th generation avionics protocol engines with bus mastering and a large 32-MB built-in memory to yield high performance. All models include sixteen avionics level input/output discretes and IRIG time synchronization/generation.
- Multiple protocol support
- Protocols include: MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, ARINC 708, ARINC 717, EBR 1553, Serial, Discrete I/O, IRIG
- Rugged Extended Temperature Design
- Single- or Multi-function 1553 models
- Powerful protocol engine
- Easy-to-use software interface