The StreamCorder-SD4 is an intelligent, stand-alone, H.264 Streaming solution that accepts 4x NTSC/PAL/RS-170 composite video sources and records and streams them over 100/1000MBit Ethernet. The single board solution is ideal for rapid deployment in demanding applications in Military, Communications, Transportation, Mining and Energy industries.
The StreamCorder-SD4 features a dedicated hardware compression engine capable of recording all 4 video channels at full size and full frame-rate. The flexible streaming engine can then stream each channel direct from the on-board Ethernet port as well as save direct to locally attached storage for later retrieval. The StreamCorder-SD4 also supports 4 channels of audio that can be captured and streamed with the video channels.
Especially for mobile, UAS and Vetronix applications, the StreamCorder-SD4 has optional on-board features including, Controller Area Network (CAN), 3-Axis Accelerometer, High sensitivity GPS receiver, Altimeter, and a 3-Axis Digital Magnetometer (e-compass). These can integrate with other vehicle systems and data from these sources can be used as meta data embedded within the video and streamed to clients or saved for later analysis.
The StreamCorder-SD4 is an intelligent stand-alone device with its own on-board CPU and does not require a host CPU or any driver or OS software. For mechanical convenience the module can be mounted on a PCI/104 stack without consuming host CPU resources.
- 4x PAL/NTSC/RS-170 composite video inputs
- Real-time 4x D1 H.264 encode at full frame rate
- 4 channels of audio encoding
- Single board capture, encode, stream solution
- RS-485 port for Camera PTZ control
- USB 2.0 OTG support for extended local storage
- Low power operation for long endurance
- Stand-alone operation
- Operating system neutral
- Standard PCIe104 mechanical form factor
- Optional CAN, GPS, Altimeter, Accelerometer, Compass