Sealevel PC/104 synchronous serial modules are engineered with strict attention to timing and other important considerations to achieve the most reliable, high-speed communication possible.
Sealevel PC/104 modules are available in extended temperature versions (-40°C – +85°C).
- Configurable for RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, RS-530, RS-530A, or V.35
- SeaMAC V4 software supports many popular protocols including HDLC, SDLC and various bisync, monosync, and raw (bit-shifter) modes
- Available with Z85230 Enhanced Serial Communications Controller (ESCC®)
- Available with Z16C32 Integrated Universal Serial Controller (IUSC®) with built-in DMA controller and 32-byte FIFO buffer
- Various oscillators available for custom clock rates
- 26-pin header connector