The ERES104 provides a direct interface for two Synchro, Resolver, Inductosyn® or LVDT channels. Sensor inputs are independently configurable with jumpers.
Onboard precision thin-film resistor divider networks for 11.8V or 90V eliminate the need for input transformers.
The programmable sine wave oscillator reference output, generates a 0 – 7Vrms excitation signal with a programmable frequency range of 400 to 1600Hz.
This compact board is capable of interfacing to LVDT-sensors and Inductosyn® scales with external dedicated preamplifier and signal conditioning boards.
The dual inputs of the ERES104 allow easy interface to geared Synchros or Resolvers by using one channel for the high gear and the other for the low gear. The code conversion can then be performed using a software routine.
- 2 Independent Synchro/ Resolver/ Inductosyn®/ LVDT channels
- 0° to +70°C
- Direct connection to 90V/11.8V Synchros
- Programmable sine wave excitation 400 to 1600Hz (Custom Factory excitation up to 10KHz)
- Programmable resolution 10/12/14/16 - bits
- Bandwidth up to 1200Hz
- Tracking speed up to 2300 RPS
- Loss-of signal or reference monitor with LED indicator
- 16-bit I/O-mapped device, simple software interfacing
- +5V only operation
- Low cost
- Optional rugged IDAN® enclosure system