The TITAN is an ultra low power PC/104 compatible single board computer based on the 520MHz PXA270 XScale RISC processor. The PXA270 is an implementation of the ARM compliant, Intel XScale microarchitecture combined with a comprehensive set of integrated peripherals including, a flat panel graphics controller, USB host/client controller, interrupt controller, and multiple serial ports.
- XScale PXA270 520 MHz
- Up to 128 MB soldered SDRAM
- Up to 64 MB soldered MirrorBit Flash
- TFT/STN flat panel support up to 640 x 480 x 18-bit colour
- 10/100BaseTx Ethernet controller
- Dual USB host ports, v1.1. Can be configured for one USB host and one USB client port
- Extanded temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)