The TRACER-DIO-5VIO is a high current PC/104 digital I/O and counter/timer module. The module provides 48-lines of 8255 compatible general purpose I/O and three 16-bit 8254 compatible counter/timers.
The module is a Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) module used in military, aerospace and industrial applications.
This product is an update from our classic Tracer-E. The digital I/O module provides true 5 volt output swings and accepts full 5 volt inputs. It has 48-lines of 8255 compatible general purpose I/O and three 16-bit 8254 compatible counter/timers.
Optional 2 mm connectors and cables, terminal board and cable accessories are available. Tin mitigation option available via special order. Firmware modifications available on request. Contact factory.
- High-Current Outputs can sink 32 milliamps, and source 32 milliamps per channel. This is true even while operating at high temperatures.
- Direct Interfacing to OPTO-22's isolated I/O racks. Digital I/O connector is organized to allow direct connection to OPTO-22's isolated I/O racks that use the G4 serial of I/O modules, the PB16-H, PB16-J, PB16-K, PB16-L, PB8H and the PB24HQ.
- Environmental: Wide operating temperature range of -40oC to +85oC
- Polarized connectors prevent incorrect cable installations
- LED status: an LED displays valid card read/write transactions useful for both product development and field status.
- Single +5V operation: approximately 500 milliwatts (inputs/outputs unloaded)
- Out-gassing and fire avoidance: we do not use any tantalum or electrolytic capacitors in any products.
- Reliability: MTBF of 724,559 hours per MIL-HDBK-217F ground benign at 25oC.
- Production: Designed and Assembled in Wisconsin, USA, utilizing an ISO 9001 manufacturing facility.
- Individual Customer Assistance: We will do whatever we can to assist you in designing in our products.