The TUP1000 is a Small Form Factor DC-DC converter using ultra capacitors versus batteries to provide seamless UPS backup capabilities. This high performance power supply can produce 35 watts @ +5VDC or 42 Watts @ +12VDC.
The PC/104 footprint design supports many low power embedded systems requiring short-term power during a power loss.
The TUP1000 has a fully programmable power output of +4.5VDC to +12.6VDC – its rugged design includes transient suppression and locking terminal mating plugs.
- Ultra Capacitor Backup: Low maintenance & high reliability
- Enhanced Protection: 10000W transient suppression, Active input voltage clamping, Reverse polarity, short circuit
- Wide Input Voltages: Ranges from +4.5V to +33V DC
- Standard Output: Model 1035-5 +5V @ 7A max., Model 1042-12 +12V @ 3.5A max.
- High Performance: Up to 96% efficiency
- Extended Temperature: -40°C to +85°C / -40°F to +185°F