The UNIO96/48-5 are 96/48-channel digital I/O PC/104 add-on cards. The cards deal with the TTL-level signals and can be used to interface with opto-isolated modules racks, displays, LED-devices. The card provides a wide range of functions – counting, sequencing, timing diagrams generation, pulse width modulation, code conversion etc.
The module uses FPGA chips for signal processing. It supports in-system programming, which allows to change the control logic algorithm without turning power off. Software examples are available in C, description files of basic and custom circuit programming variants are available on the CD supplied with the card.
- 96/48 digital/frequency I/O channels programmable in any combination
- Compatibility with digital/analog opto-isolated modules Opto-22, Grayhill (including 73G, 73L)
- Frequency, phase measurement at any channel
- Frequency generation and pulse width modulation (PWM) at any channel
- Code conversion at any channel
- Timing diagrams generation
- Input event interrupts generation
- Programmable debounce logic
- In-System Programming
- Extended operating temperature range from -40°C to +85 °C