The Viper is a low power / high-performance single board computer (SBC) which combines Intel’s advanced Bay Trail processor, with a traditional PC/104-Plus™ expansion interface. This combination makes it easy to upgrade existing systems to a powerful 4th generation Atom processor, while preserving plug-in expansion to existing specialty I/O boards. In addition, it also contains a full complement of on-board I/O interfaces, including USB 3.0, mini PCIe expansion sockets, TPM chip, A/D, D/A, and 32-bits of digital I/O.
Driven by a low power E3800 (Bay Trail) processor, with clock rates up to 1.9 GHz, the Viper features quad-, dual-, and single-core processor options.
Viper is built on the industry-standard EBX form factor. It includes legacy ISA and PCI connectors to interface directly with PC/104-Plus expansion boards.
As with all VersaLogic products, the Viper is designed to support OEM applications where high reliability and long-term availability are required. Viper is backed by a 5-year warranty, 5-year minimum off-the-shelf availability guarantee, and expert US-based technical support. From application design-in support, to its 10+ year extended life programs, the Viper provides a durable embedded computer solution with an excellent cost of ownership.
- -40° to +85°C Operating Temperature
- Shock & vibration per MIL-STD-202G
- EBX™ form factor
- PC/104-Plus expansion
- On board power conditioning. 9 to 15 volt input
- Fanless versions
- 4th Generation Intel® Atom™ processor (“Bay Trail”) - Quad-, dual-, and single-core models
- TPM (Trusted Platform Module) security chip
- Up to 16 GB RAM (ECC memory to 8 GB)
- Low power draw
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- VGA, DisplayPort, and LVDS video outputs
- Mini PCIe expansion sockets
- USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports
- Serial I/O (RS-232/422/485), I2C, SPI / SPX, Digital I/O (32 lines), Analog Input (8 chan.), Analog Output (4 chan.)