The VMIX104 is a low power real time Video Overlay Controller capable of accepting up to 4 PAL/NTSC signals plus Text and Graphics overlay. The resulting information, with up to 4 live video windows, is output as high quality composite PAL/NTSC signal suitable for driving a wide range of display devices.
The VMIX104 offloads compute-intensive video processing allowing the unit to be hosted by a low end PC/104 computer over standard 8/16-bit PC/104 bus. Built-in video multiplexers allow selection of 4 concurrent sources from a total of up to 8 cameras. Any of the 4 selected inputs can be re-sized, cropped, re-positioned and overlayed or Alpha-blended with text/graphics and output to PAL/NTSC. Viewing modes include side-by-side, quadrant display, picture-in-picture etc providing a high degree of video overlay flexibility.
The VMIX104 is supported by a suite of drivers for Windows-NT/2000/ XP and Linux.
- 4 Channels PAL/NTSC Video multiplexed from 8
- Text and Graphics Overlay on live video
- Alpha blending of Overlay and live video
- Composite or S-Video output
- Resizing and positioning of Video Windows
- Drivers for Win-NT/2000/XP-E, Linux
- Single +5V power supply