Connect Tech’s Xtreme I/O Opto is a 48-bit isolated PCI-104 Digital I/O board grouped with 24 optically isolated inputs and 24 optically isolated outputs. The flexibility of the FPGA technology allows integration and customization to meet application requirements.
Fully PCI-104 compliant, Xtreme I/O Opto Digital I/O can be controlled directly from a memory mapped register set in any operating system.
The reliability of the Xtreme I/O Opto, along with the added protection provided by 3kV isolation on the Digital I/O ensures optimal performance and protection under extreme environmental conditions. Xtreme I/O Opto is ideal for PC/104 and other embedded technology applications in the military, aerospace, medical and industrial sectors.
- PCI-104 & PC/104-Plus Compliant
- 48 Isolated Digital I/O Channels
- 2kV isolation on all channels
- FPGA Register Controlled Device (jumpers are not required)
- Interrupt Generation Capability
- +0 to +40V DC Voltage Range