Connect Tech’s Xtreme/GbE Managed Carrier Ethernet Switch provides Carrier Grade Ethernet switching capabilities in an extremely small embedded form factor.
Excellent for high-end applications such as Mobile and Microwave backhaul, the Xtreme/GbE Managed Carrier Ethernet Switch is also a highly reliable way to communicate with 10/100/1000 devices in an embedded system. Powered by the latest generation Carrier Ethernet Switch engine the Vitesse 7428/7429. Its embedded 416 MHz MIPS 32-bit CPU, 1Gb DDR2 external memory and DMA-based frame extraction and insertion support timing over packet, Ethernet OAM, and performance monitoring.
Available in models with RJ-45 or Rugged Positive Locking Headers, which makes this embedded Ethernet switch ideal for any type of environment.
- Conduction cooled Heatplate or Air cooled Heatsink option
- 8 or 12 Port 10/100/1000 Mbps Switch
- Web GUI or CLI Management
- Carrier Grade Ethernet Switching
- Available with RJ-45 or Rugged Locking connectors
- PC/104 Compliant: 4.550″ x 4.393″ or smaller
- Extended Temperature Range -40°C to +85°C