XPWR104HR-75W power supply utilizes low profile, lightweight, surface-mount components for increased shock and vibration resistance. They are over engineered as uncompromising power efficient workhorses, utilizing advanced thermal techniques to ensure cool operation with no heat sinks. EMI suppression is enhanced by empirical know-how, sophisticated layout practices and comprehensive, post-design bench testing. We realize the best way to remove noise from a design is to eliminate it at its source. This Dual-phase supply has current foldback to protect you project from overload.
The XPWR has a wide 8-36V input to suit your mobile or industrial applications. We have found this supply to be extremely reliability even in the most aggressive environments. The lack of electrolytic capacitors makes this supply an obvious choice for high altitudes.
- -40° to +85°C
- 75W maximum output power
- Efficiency 92% typical
- 8-32 Vdc input (36 Volt maximum)
- Reverse polarity input protection to 40 Volts
- Voltage transient input protection
- +5 Vdc at 15.0 A Output
- +12 Vdc at 2.0 A, (3A max)
- -12 Vdc at 500 mA, (1A max)
- -5 Vdc 100 mA on PC/104 bus
- All outputs are short circuit protected
- Status LEDs
- Remote ON/OFF operation
- Optional rugged IDAN® enclosure system