The ADLE3800PC is based on Intel’s first System-on-Chip (SoC) E3800 Atom product family which is built using Intel’s 22nm 3D Tri-gate process. It offers vastly superior compute performance and energy efficiency including Intel’s 7th generation graphics engine for stunning graphics performance. Improved power management capabilities result in standby power measured in milliwatts with days of standby time.
The ADLE3800PC is ideal for rugged, extended temperature intelligent systems with stringent size, weight, and power (SWAP) requirements. It has a wide thermal junction temperature (Tj) ranging from –40C to 85C. Its graphics engine is capable of decoding 10 or more streams of 1080p video, has integrated hardware acceleration for video decode of H.264, MVC, VPG8, VC1/WMV9 and others standards. It also supports DirectX 11, Open GL 4.0, full HD video playback, dual display support and a maximum resolution of 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz.
It’s particulary suited for extreme environments such as industrial control and automation, in-vehicle communication and infotainment systems for commercial transportation fleets. It’s superior graphics and low power also make it ideal for rugged mobile computing, portable medical devices, and mobile autonomous systems for civil, commercial and defense applications.
- Intel® E3800 Series SoC processors; DC/Quad
- Up to 8 GB DDR3L-1333; 1.35V SoDIMM204 Socket
- Type 1 Downward-Stacking PCIe/104 V2.01 with 2x Gen2 PCIe x1 Lanes; LPC, SMBus, 2x USB 2.0
- 2x SATA 3 Gb/s; Shared with mSATA Socket
- 2x 10/100/1000 Mbit Ethernet LAN Port; Intel i210
- 2x RS232 COM Ports
- 8x USB 2.0 Total: 4x USB 2.0 pin connector, 2x PCIe Connector, 1x Mini PCIe Socket, 1x USB 3.0 (Backward Compatible to USB 2.0)
- 1x USB 3.0
- Onboard VGA/DVI, DisplayPort/HDMI
- Discrete 16bit GPIO Port; PCA9535BS, No Interrupt
- 7.1 HD Audio with SPDIF In/Out
- PCI Express Mini Card 1.2 Socket:; Compatible with Mini PCIe or mSATA Modules
- 90 mm x 96 mm, PCIe/104 Form Factor