• Intel Atom N450 processor (1.66 GHz)
• up to 2GB DDR2 SDRAM (soldered)
• 4GB NAND flash
• StackPC: 4×1 PCI_Express, 6xUSB 2.0, 2xSATA II, 2xUSB 2.0, 2xSATA II, 2xRS-232, LPC, SMbus
• Two 10/100/1000 Mbit/s ports
• 32-bit PCI, LPC, PCI-E, SMBus
• 2 x RS-232, 2 x RS-422/485 isolated
• Compact flash socket
• USB 1.1, 2.0 port
• Six COM ports
• PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
• VGA, LDVS interfaces
• –40°C to +85°C/ 0°C to +70°C (IEC 68-2-14-84)
• 50G/5G – shock/vibration (IEC 68-2-27-87; IEC 68-2-6-82)
• Protective coating (option)
CPC805 is a single board computer based on Intel Atom N450 processor operating at 1.66 GHz. The core of Intel Atom N450 processor has a unique performance to power consumption ratio.
CPC805 is designed for the systems requiring reliable embedded computers combining small size and high performance. Such systems can be used for data acquisition and processing, for video processing, in telecommunications, for building computer networks, etc. For, example, they can be devices for video communication, testing and medical equipment, traffic control systems, security and access control systems, process control systems. The StackPC* connector allows connection of additional expansion modules to CPC805.
Intel Atom N450 processor is a highly integrated solution combining the processor core, DDR2 SDRAM memory controller and graphics controller with 2D/3D acceleration. This module provides great opportunity to work with graphics through VGA or TFT LVDS interfaces. There are two Gigabit Ethernet ports for the networking.
The module has up to 2 GB DDR2 memory onboard.
CPC805 processor module also has a set of standard PC interfaces: USB 2.0 ports, SATA, serial ports, CompactFlash socket, PS/2, audio and one multi-mode parallel port.
The components of CPC805 are carefully selected on the criteria of applicability in embedded systems and long-term availability in the market. This makes CPC805 an ideal device for building systems with long life cycle.
The module is compatible with MS DOS, Fastwel DOS, Microsoft Windows XP Embedded, Windows 7 (Windows Embedded Compact 7), QNX and Linux operating systems.
- Intel Atom N450 processor (1.66 GHz)
- up to 2GB DDR2 SDRAM (soldered)
- 4GB NAND flash
- StackPC: 4x1 PCI_Express, 6xUSB 2.0, 2xSATA II, 2xUSB 2.0, 2xSATA II, 2xRS-232, LPC, SMbus
- Two 10/100/1000 Mbit/s ports
- 32-bit PCI, LPC, PCI-E, SMBus
- 2 x RS-232, 2 x RS-422/485 isolated
- Compact flash socket
- USB 1.1, 2.0 port
- Six COM ports
- PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- VGA, LDVS interfaces
- -40C to +85C/ 0C to +70C
- 50G/5G - shock/vibration
- Protective coating (option)