The H264ULL-ENCODER is an ultra low latency, quad channel, H.264 encoder on a single PCI/104 form factor board. The H264ULL-ENCODER provides a powerful and flexible solution for capturing and compressing up to 4 analog video inputs at full size and at full frame rate to the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Part 10) standard.
The ultra low latency full frame rate encoding of four NTSC/ PAL analog video sources offered by the H264ULL-ENCODER can be combined with Advanced Micro Peripherals H264ULL- DECODER to produce an end-to-end ruggedized low latency video streaming solution.
The high performance H.264 video compression and efficient bus utilization allows the H264ULL-ENCODER to be hosted on a low power, fanless CPU, PCI/104 system.
- Real time 4x full size H.264 encode at full frame rate
- Composite NTSC/PAL/RS-170 video input
- H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Part 10) encoder
- Ultra Low Latency technology with a latency below 40ms
- Intra-refresh to improve bandwidth utilization
- Multiple encodes of same input with different settings
- Motion detection
- Video Masking
- Up to four H264ULL-ENCODER boards per system
- Drivers for WinXP-E and Linux